Well my plans for the Juturna Shawl have been dashed. Either I’m struggling too much with the pattern and making mistakes, or the pattern has issues. Since I already caught one error for sure, and I’m a mediocre knitter, I have a feeling both are the problem. After powering through close to 200 yards of yarn in this pattern, I gave up. The lace section was a total mess. I decided to just frog it and try to find another pattern. I was being as careful as possible with following the pattern and even tinked and backtracked several times, but things were not gelling.
Sadly, I can’t find another pattern I like for my pretty turquoise gradient yarn. At least not yet. I guess it’s going back in the stash for awhile.